Visit Verona, the romantic city of Romeo and Juliet!
This tour will take you comfortably through to the original Roman city of Verona which is inextricably linked with its imposing Arena. During the summer, the arena hosts the world famous operas such as Aida and Carmen. Besides the many monuments and historic buildings, Verona is also known for its fashionable shopping streets and squares where you can simply sit and watch the italian city at its best. The real Italian life “La dolce vita“. Not to be missed; a visit to the balcony of Romeo and Juliette, and the day is not complete without an Aperitivo in one of the many trendy and stylish bars.
- Arena di Verona, the world famous amphitheatre
- Duomo di Verona, Verona’s religous architectural complex
- Casa di Giulietta, the famous Juliet’s Balcony
- Piazza delle Erbe, the place to be around at aperitivo time
- Corso Porta Borsari and Via Mazzini are most 2 popular shopping streets
- Option 1: 1,5 h. Guided tour through city center
- Option 2: Free time from 10.00 until rendevous 17:00 ca.
Times and hours
On Tuesdyas and Thursdays:
Gardone R. 8:50
San Felice 9:05
Manerba d/g 9:10
Moniga d/g 9:20
Desenzano d/g 9:30
- Get our 24 hours Verona Card, an all-inclusive city-pass for only € 18,00
Your ticket is a Ticket with barcode / QR code. This ticket needs to be shown on the bus, in a printed version.
- Your voucher will be sent by email directly after your purchase.
- The voucher will be sent as a PDF file.
- Vouchers need to be presented on the bus in printed version