When the sun sets Venice acquires a magical fascination …
Jump on this fantastic tour and you will see Venice as you have never seen it before! By many accounts Venice is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. At night, this timeless and fascinating city becomes even more romantic and magical.
Bridges and canals, unique architecture and fascinating works of art – just to name a few reasons why Venice is well worth a visit. The city, along with its equally famous lagoon, is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
This fascinating tour of Venice by night will take you slowly through the narrow and winding canals of the lagoon until you reach San Marco, the heart of Venice. Capture the very heart of this amazingly romantic city as the lights and colours change under the reflection of the moonlight on the water. This vibrant city takes on another look, as the crowds die down and the music gently fills the air from the many bars and waterside restaurants.
The programme includes:
• Guided navigation through the lagoon of Venice, passing St. Erasmo, the Vignole, the Arsenal, the island of Lido, and onto San Lazzaro, San Servolo, Grace, concluding at the captivating basin of St. Mark’s.
• On board a delicious chilled italian sparkling wine “Prosecco” will be served.
• Arrival at Venice, at 21:00hr. (Free time to discover Venice)
• Departure from Venice, at 22:45hr.
• Arrival: Punta Sabbioni at 23:30hr
Last bus to Cavallino – Jesolo (23.45)
Departure from Punta Sabbioni : 20.00 h.
Return to Punta Sabbioni : 23.30 h.
Price : Adults € 21,00 Children 4-10 years € 10,00 Baby’s 0-3 years Free of charge
Time of excursion : 3,5 hrs ca.
Type of excursion : Boat excursion at night
Supplier : Marco Polo
Small dogs are allowed.
Small children up to 3 years old need to sit with their parents (no own seat)
Please show yourself at least 5 minutes before departure at the boat
Small Aperitif (Prosecco) will be served on board
The supplier of this tour accepts printed vouchers. Please print your voucher and show it at the boat staff: