Visit Venice in one day!
Venice is the most romantic city in Italy; according to many or even most of the world. Beautiful buildings, typical venetian water taxis and singing gondola rides, determine the image of this beautiful metropolis. A boat ride through the narrow canals of the old Venice is something that will stay in your memory forever.
- Piazza san Marco, the basilica, the Doge Palace
- Ponte Rialto, the oldest bridge crossing the Canal Grande
- Canal Grande, the blood line of Venice…
- A Gondola tour, a must while visiting Venezia… (optional)
- The Clock Tower, the symbol of Venice’s wealth and power
- Ponte dei Sospiri, the bridge of Sighs is a key point to visit
On Tuesday and on Thursday
San Felice 8:05
- An optional accompanied walk to the Rialto Bridge (1,5 h ca.)
- Free time from 12:00 till 17:00 ca. redenvous
- Get our Venice city-pass
Your voucher has a barcode / QR code. This voucher needs to be shown in a printed version only.