A marvelous Marine world adventure…
A fantastic family day out! The Sealife Aquarium offers you the opportunity to enjoy some close encounters with some of the world’s most beautiful, unusual and exotic creatures that populate fresh and sea waters! This is a truly marvelous marine adventure during which you will discover over 100 kinds of underwater species from sharks to seahorses, from stingrays to sea stars! Stroll down the transparent ocean tunnel with all the mesmerizing marine life swimming and surging around you, and it will truly feel like you are treading on a sandy seabed!
Claws! Discover what makes crabs one of the most powerful predators on earth! Eduational: The interactive rock pools will allow you to actually touch a real shark egg and to observe a starfish up-close! Last but not least yet definitely not for the faint-hearted…feeding time for the sharks!
•The Turtle Shelter: Meet the weird and wonderful freshwater turtles!
• Not for the faint-hearted! Feeding time for the sharks!
• A stroll down our transparent ocean tunnel is just like treading on an underwater seabed
• Interactive rock pools, tanks and an educational classroom allow for truly hands-on and real-life learning experience!
• Over 100 different species of marine creatures in their natural habitats
• A cinema with fascinating short films about marine life!
Our Sealife Tickets:
- Pay € 9,00 instead of € 16,00
- Receive your tickets instantly via email.
- Skip the Queue at the cassa!
Also Combi tickets available: Sealife + Gardaland click here.
Food and Beverages:
Fast Food Restaurant Il Covo del Capitano
Child-Friendly: There is an excellent Nursery Area with full amenities for baby change and feeding. Pushchairs are also available for hire.
How to reach Sealife aquarium:
By Train: Gardaland/Sealife Park is just 2 Km away from the Peschiera del Garda train station (on the Milan-Venice railway line).
The train station is linked to the Park by a free shuttle service (in both directions) that operates every 30 minutes during the opening hours of the Park.
By Car: A4 MOTORWAY – MILAN-VENICE
From Milan take the exit at the pay toll at Peschiera del Garda and follow the signs for Gardaland/Sealife Park.
From Venice take the exit at the pay toll at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda and follow the signs for Gardaland/Sealife Park.
A22 MOTORWAY – THE BRENNER
From Modena take the junction that connects with the A4 motorway towards Milan. Exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda and follow the signs for Gardaland/Sealife Park.
From the Brenner motorway, exit at the pay toll at Affi and head towards Peschiera del Garda.
The entrance to the Sealife’s Car Park is the same as Gardaland’s when Gardaland Park is open. At all other times the Sealife Car Park may be accessed from Gardaland Park’s bus entrance.
Your ticket is a Ticket with barcode. This ticket needs to be shown at the Entrance of the Park, in the printed or digital version. With this ticket it is not necessary to queue at the cash desks. You may enter the Park directly.
- Your Sealife Ticket will be send by email directly after your purchase.
- The Tickets will be send as an PDF file.
- You can enter the Park without queuing at the cassa
- Tickets need to be presented at the entrance of the park in a printed or digital version.