A marvelous Marine world adventure…
A fantastic family day out! Situated inside the Park Laguna Shopping at Jesolo, the Sealife Aquarium offers you the opportunity to enjoy some close encounters with some of the world’s most beautiful, unusual and exotic creatures that populate fresh and sea waters! This is a truly marvellous marine adventure during which you will discover over 100 kinds of underwater species from Sharks to seahorses, from stingrays to starfish! Stroll down the transparent ocean tunnel with all the mesmerizing marine life swimming and surging around you, and it will truly feel like you are treading on a sandy seabed!
• 14 stunning locations: from the venetian lagoons to the depths of the ocean.
• Interactive rock pools, tanks and an educational classroom allow for a truly hands-on and real-life learning experience!
• Over 3000 marine creatures in their natural habitats (37 tanks)
• Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take a trip in the fresh and salt waters around the world and discover all the wonders of the inhabitants of the sea!
• Ocean tank with over 500,000+ gallons of water
• Look the sharks, moray eels and tropical sea turtles directly in the eye through our ocean tunnel.
• Assist at feeding times.
• Participate with the presentations at the Ocean Tank
• Find out all about the Moray eels in the new hall: NEW for 2015 –Morays revenge
Our Sealife Tickets:
• Age 10+ Pay € 11,00, instead of € 16,50 / Kids < 10 Years pay € 7.00 instead of € 13,50 ! / Under 1 Meter Free entrance
• Receive your tickets instantly via email
• Direct Entrance (Skip the Cashier Line)
Everyday from 10:00 to 18:00
Last entrance at 17:15
There is a big parking in front of the Sea Life Aquarium.
Your ticket is a Ticket with barcode. This ticket needs to be shown at the Entrance of the Park, in the printed version only. With this ticket it is not necessary to queue at the cash desks. You may enter the Park directly.
- Your Sealife Ticket will be send by email directly after your purchase.
- The Tickets will be send as an PDF file.
- You can enter the Park without queuing at the cassa
- Tickets need to be presented at the entrance of the park in printed version.