In the roots of Hemingway
The Arcobaleno motorboat will take you directly to the unspoilt and protected nature of the Lagoon of Caorle. Cruising along the silent waters you will discover a complete diverse world. Amazing landscapes, beautiful flora, fauna and many typical fishermen’s houses, all of which were Hemingway’s source of inspiration for many years. Now it’s time for you to discover this beauty!
- Enjoy a relaxing tour in the protected and unspoilt nature of the Lagoon
- Watch out for the pink flamingoes
- See the typical fishermen’s houses, source of inspiration for Ernst Hemingway
- Let the Arcobaleno motorboat take you directly into the heart of this incomparable beauty
- Receive your tickets instantly via email.
Days & Time
From Caorle at 9:00 and 14:30
Please be at the port 15 minutes in advance
Your voucher has a barcode / QR code. This voucher needs to be shown in a printed version only.