Boat trip to lively Garda with traditional Italian street market……
The Friday market in the charming town of Garda, on the south-east side of the lake, is a lively and bustling weekly event where locals meet amid the stalls, repeating age-old customs: speaking in dialect, haggling over prices and chitchatting. Tourists mingle along with the locals browsing through the assortment of food produce and a whole plethora of goods that include to name but just a few; clothing, shoes, linen, handbags, wallets, costume jewelry, toys, small appliances, household goods and tools! These markets are perfect for “foodies” and bargain hunters alike!
The pedestrian lakeside promenade is the heart of the town and ice cream parlours, quaint boutiques, bars and cafes spill out onto the pavement with waiters rushing across the street armed with pizze and tagliatelle to be enjoyed with the wonderful view of the bay close at hand.
Aside from the market stalls the town of Garda also offers some cool fashion boutiques, art galleries and beautiful pottery in its spiraling labyrinth of quaint alleys and narrow backstreets.
The pleasant boat journey direct to Garda town makes for delightful excursion as we pass several interesting landmarks along the way, including the picturesque bay of Punto Virgilio.
Highlights Garda Lakeside Market
• One of the most popular and oldest traditions on Lake Garda; the open-air market
• Chic boutique shopping, art galleries and beautiful pottery
• Traffic-free lakeside promenade allows for a relaxing stroll through the town
• Lakeside lunching or aperitivo time
• The beautiful bay view makes for stunning photographs
• Pleasant pebble beach for sunbathing
Price : Adults € 21,50 Children 3-9 years € 10,00 Baby’s 0-2 years Free of charge
Time of excursion : 4,5 hrs ca.
San Felice 8:45
Type of excursion : Boat transfer
Supplier : Danieli boat service
Small dogs are allowed.
Small children up to 3 years old need to sit with their parents (no own seat)
Strollers are allowed but will be placed in special area.
Please show yourself at least 5 minutes before departure at the boat
The supplier of this tour accepts printed tickets:
- Your Boat Ticket will be send by email directly after your purchase.
- The Tickets will be send as an PDF file.
- Tickets need to be presented before entering the boat.